is it ever enough? - Thousand Things She Can't Explain

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

is it ever enough?

sekarang harusnya aku serius belajar -_-
tapi lagi lagi gak hahahaha susah nih yang gampang teralih perhatiannya, asal gak cintanya aja hahaha -,-
jadi sekarang aku lagi belajar Teori Graph buat uts besok tapi sambil denger lagu di laptop.
oke ini satu lagu yang entah kenapa bisa menggalaukan aku ditengah galaunya ujian besok bisa apa gaknya wahahahaa
namanya juga manusia kan, segala sesuatunya itu bisa mengingatkan kita akan sesuatu.
termasuk dari lagu, apalagi makna lagunya sesuai sama bawaan hati ._.
oke baiklah, marilah kita menggalau bersama~



No I’m never gonna leave you darling

No I’m never gonna go regardless
Everything inside of me, is living in your heartbeat
Even when all the lights are fading
Even then, if your hope was shaking
I’m here holding on

I will always be yours forever and more
Through the push and the pull
I still drown in your love
And drink ’til I’m drunk
And all that I’ve done, is it ever enough?

I’m hanging on a line here baby
I need more than ifs and maybes
We’ll come down from the highest heights
Still searching for the reason why
And now I know what it’s like,
Reaching from the other side
After all that I’ve done
I will always be yours forever and more

Through the push and the pull
I still drown in your love
And drink ’til I’m drunk

And all that I’ve done, is it ever enough?


For all that it’s worth, is it worth it?
Cause more than it’s hard to desert it
For all that it’s worth, is it worth it?
How do we know without searching?

I will write you this song to get back what’s ours
Would that be enough?

Chorus:
I will always be yours forever and more
Through the push and the á¹—ull
I still drown in your love
And drink ’til I’m drunk
And all that I’ve done, is it ever enough?


For all that it’s worth, is it worth it?
Is it ever enough?

How could we know without searching?
Is it ever enough?


oke baiklah itu dia lagunya, dengan kata-kata yang di bold sesuai dengan bawaan hati wkwkwk.
udah ah mau belajar dulu, masi banyak yang harus dipelajarin.*nguap sekandas-kandasnya*
galaunya besok lagi yaaaaa :p
babay~~

No comments:

@way2themes