hello.
it's been 6 months since my last post.
time flies so fast ya hahaha.
so yaaa ini ngeblognya di kantor.
di sela-sela interview calon EC baru.
postingan terakhir sekilas tentang gimana kerjaan aku, and what I've been through so many many things.
start from the hard things and the enjoyable things.
dan aku sendiri bingung mesti cerita darimana HAHAHA.
btw,
I feel so thankful for being here.
God's way is much bigger than mine.
dulunya aku mikir kerjaan ini won't be fun karena ini bukan bidang yang aku harapkan,
but then I realized I enjoy being here.
at least aku udah beberapa kali naik pesawat dalam 6 bulan ini and went to several places I've never been before wkwkwk.
omg if only I could encrypt my words into writings, kayanya udah entah berapa page.
start from my job, my new surrounding, my new friends, and yaaa love life lah ya ga ketinggalan~
btw,
I've moved on a bit.
eh, not a bit, but some steps.
I'm proud of myself for reaching this phase, ya even not in a short time, not in the term I expected before.
at least, I've tried and still on progress.
but the problem is.
there's one case which replaced it.
dan ya,
I think I'm done.
I wish sih, I wish I'm done....
.png)
No comments: