my new life - Thousand Things She Can't Explain

Sunday, November 20, 2016

my new life

sekarang jam 6 sore, di Siantar.
oh ya, i forget to tell you that I've been here since the early of November.
jadi yaa... finally aku diterima kerja.
di Samsung, I don't know how to explain what kind of position I have right now,
I try to make it simple so...
I'm a head area of the sales and marketing in here.
jadi yang ngurusin penjualan, orang-orang yang kerja di bawah divisi ini (such as promoters, supervisor and merchandiser), how to increase the sell out and the sell through of the toko-toko HP in here,
I'm the chief of them all.
sombong bangetsss wkwkwk.
ya kira-kira begitulah ya..
but, jangan harap liat aku pake heels atau rok sepan atau kemeja sifon,
cause you'll look me strolling around the Merdeka and Sutomo street,
wearing jeans and casual shirt, flat shoes or platform or sneakers, ransel (campus look bangetlah pokoknya).
i never imagined this is the job i'm doing right now.
karena dari dulu aku mikir I'll be in an office, sitting behind my desk, sink in my computer, papers and so on.
how do I feel of what I'm having right now?
obviously, I feel so blessed and so thankful for what God has given.
I never expected before of what I'm having today.
dan jangan tanya gimana hari-hariku disini hahaha.
I spent my days by only talking to the owners then try to make them sell Samsung more,
pokoknya berusaha buat penjualan Samsung meningkat lah.
observe the promoters, spv and merchandiser.
so far sih masih lumayan santai dikarenakan I still have no target to reach karena masih dalam masa maganglah bisa dibilang ya.
tapi kalo udah beneran di bawah target, omakjaaang lumayan keras usaha itu :')

I'm here alone.
ngapa-ngapain sendiri, and I have no friend here.
karena aku ga punya temen yang baru masuk disini and I have to keep a distance dengan orang orang yang aku sebutkan tadi.
I know my personality, bakalan cepet akrab sama orang that's why I try to restrain it.
and I feel so lonely here.
that's why aku masih sering keinget dia, apalagi kalo udh smpe kosan and I have nothing to do.
udah deh kelar.
itu kenapa aku bingung how can he not miss me while he already out of his job life.
entahlah, entah kenapa semudah dan secepat itu.
aku masih merasa bingung :)
seakan yang pernah kami lalu cuma mainan aja, cuma senang-senang sesaatnya,
semua air mata yang perna dia tumpahkan ga lebih cuma air mata sementara,
ga lebih dari air mata yang menipu aku kalo dia ternyata ga sesayang itu hehe.

aku sedih? jangan tanya.
aku kesepian? haha selalu.
I'm all alone.
sedangkan dia dengan lingkungan yang menyenangkan, ratusan teman baru, kesibukan yang ga ada hentinya, tinggal di kota yang begitu sibuk, segalanya yang berbeda jauh denganku.
bahkan kota ini pun bikin aku keinget dia.
keluarga dia banyak yang disini dan dia sering kesini.
kalo Opungnya belum meninggal, her sister told me,
mereka bakalan rutin balik ke Siantar setiap tahun, tapi itu dulu sih.
dan ya...
I'm here trapped, I have no friend, I have no one to share :)

aku gatau mesti cerita apalagi haha cause I'll just let my fingers type everything about him.
about the good things also the worst things.
dan mungkin yang aku ketikkan hanyalah bagaimana aku sakit dan menderita saat ini.
bagaimana aku menjerit dalam senyumku dalam tawaku.
bagaimana aku menangis dalam apapun yang kukerjakan.
cause I'm missing him so much.
and I have no right to say it.
painful isn't it?
the person who used to love you crazily, the person who always told you will never leave you no matter the thing is, the person who always gave his time to be right beside you, the person who mentioned you will always remember what you've done to him, the person who declared that you're the best thing he ever had in his life,
and..
he's the person who left you easily, threw you like you're nothing and never meant anything in his life, and treat you like nobody.
:)
I even can't stop myself from not crying every time I heard his name.
ha ha ha :')

No comments:

@way2themes