There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down but it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me
And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around
'Cause I would never let you go
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
Without you I can't breathe
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I got, you're all I want, oh
'Cause without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see you're all I need?
And I will be, all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
Leona Lewis - I Will Be
it wasn't a new song,
i knew it since 2 or maybe 3 years ago.
accidentally, something reminds me to that song and it makes me download this song again.
hmm..
a touchable song.
a song which can me cries like river.
a song which can me repeats it for few times.
if i could, i will bold all the sentences that feels so right for me.
but i couldn't.
those sentences are really dedicated to you, someone i loved so much.
and i'm so thankful to the composer who writes that lyric..
hahahha it feels so so so so right till the tears run down my face.
and i can't stop it, i really can't.
maybe i need time for stopping it...
while i played for this song, i'm writing this posting...
i just don't know how to describe and explain my feelings.
and i hope, through this lyric you'll understand.
you'll understand how much you mean to me,
how much i need you, how much i can't go through my days without you, and another how much..
you're just meaningful for ever be mine.
i will be everything you want, everything :')
if it could make you to stay forever be mine, i promise i will :')
i just ask you to read them carefully, word by word.
feel it.. and you will understand..
every single word, i present it for you :)
to someone i wish could be mine forever,
Mr. Octopus :')
.png)
No comments: