I was blown away.
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything,
And I can't deal with that.
I try to see the good in life,
But good things in life are hard to find.
We'll blow it away, blow it away.
Can we make this something good?
Well, I'll try to do it right this time around.
Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.
'Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over.
Taken all I could take,
And I cannot wait.
We're wasting too much time
Being strong, holding on.
Can't let it bring us down.
My life with you means everything,
So I won't give up that easily.
I'll blow it away, blow it away.
Can we make this something good?
'Cause it's all misunderstood.
Well, I'll try to do it right this time around.
Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.
'Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over.
We can't let this get away.
Let it out, let it out.
Don't get caught up in yourself.
Let it out.
Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.
'Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over.
Let's start over.
It's not over, yeah...
This love is killing me,
But you're the only one.
It's not over.
Daughtry - It's not over
i know it's an old song. but i started like it again and always listening to it.
i heard it again from my friend's car, his playlist, Junior often called as Juju.
hahaha that lyric reminds me of someone out there, that i don't know feel the same as i do.
will he have the same lyric like me?
This love is killing me, b
ut you're the only one
whatever, you may call me "lebay" or anything but that just what i really feel.
i love him. MUCH.
but? does he do the same? i don't think so.
why? my feeling said so.
maybe it'll be wrong, and i really wish that it's wrong. i wish...
my life with you means everything, s
o I won't give up that easily
like i already said, i love him. MUCH.
actually i still don't get what i'm doing now.
if i'm doing something worthwhile,
or what i've done is just in vain. priceless.
all i know i love him. i just love him no matter what.
no matter if he loved me too or not.
is it right "no matter"? i don't know. i've no idea.
i'm just too stupid to understand it.
i won't give up that easily. yeah i won't.
even i still don't know why i'm doing all of this.
sacrifice? i always did.
love? more than enough.
i just don't know what will i be, without him by my side.
stupid right? yeah i know i am.
but.........
i'm just too idiot for having love like this :(
it's not over,
'cause a part of me is dead and in the ground
yeah it's not over, we still can continue it till we have no reason to be together more.
no need to worry how hurt i am, how sick i am, how much pain i've already had.
no, you don't need.
but, it's only if you worried. hahaha :'D
a part of me is dead and in the ground.
i still have half of my soul, and it's in the ground.
so if you still keep making me hurt, making me sick, only a half of me feel it.
cause i still have the rest in the ground :D
just do what you want, whatever it's up to you cause i have no reason to stop loving you.
it's not over, dear.
i will stop and it will be over, in the time you said it's already over...
but i wish...
everything isn't in vain, everything goes right...
.png)
No comments: