Overboard - Thousand Things She Can't Explain

Friday, April 1, 2016

Overboard

It feels like we've been out at sea, oh,
So back and forth that's how it seems,
And when I wanna talk you say to me
That if it's meant to be it will be.

Whoa-oh-oh


So crazy is this thing we call love,

And now that we've got it, we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you,
Get me out here in the water and I...

I'm overboard

And I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own
It's too much
Feels like I'm drowning without your love,
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver.

Life saver, oh life saver

My life saver
Life saver, oh life saver
Whoa.

Never understood you when you'd say,

You wanted me to meet you halfway,
Oh, I felt like I was doing my part,
You kept thinking you were coming up short
It's funny how things change cause now I see, oh,

So crazy is this thing we call love,

And now that we've got it we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you,
Got me out here in the water and I...

I'm overboard (overboard)
And I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own
It's too much (it's too much)
Feels like I'm drowning without your love,
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver.

Oh, it's supposed to be some give and take, I know,

But you're only taking and not giving anymore.
So what do I do? (so what do I do)
Cause I still love you (still love you baby),
And you're the only one who can save me.

I'm overboard

And I need your love to pull me up (pull me up)
I can't swim on my own
It's too much (it's too much)
Feels like I'm drowning without your love,
So throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver.

Life saver, oh life saver

My life saver
Life saver, oh life saver
Whoa.

Life saver, oh life saver

My life saver
Life saver, oh life saver
Yeah.



I've been repeating that song for many times.
old song, but accidentally played in my laptop playlist.
I used to listening to it in my blue mood.
like right now.
hahaha sekarang jadi kayak balik ke jaman dulu, ngeblog.
after been abandoned for 3years, here I am back again.
ngeblog. curhat sih lebih tepatnya.
sometimes, I just don't know who should I tell about some stories,
because sometimes I think not everyone can really understand my feelings.
kalo bisa dibilang, I'm totally messed up.
you may see me smiling, looked so i-dont-care-just-get-your-own-life, and looked like really enjoyed what I'm having today.
but, how if I say, it's like trick eye museum?
sikit lah kayak gitu wkwkwkkw.


I don't know should I call you my life saver or not.
but for now, maybe yes.
when you lost it, that's the time you know how precious it is.
yes or not?
yes.
tapi gatau sih, iya apa gaknya.
atau memang ini hanya tahapan yang udah ga di zona nyaman lagi.
terbiasa dengan hal yang sama selama 4tahun,
and now you lost it,
pasti ada yang berasa hilang. sangat hilang.
even you try to keep yourself busy with some stuffs,
or maybe with someone else.
terkadang memang hal itu berhasil,
but mostly, I just can't.

I thought I was okay yesterday, but the more here, the more I realize I'm not that okay.
apa yang udah kita lewatin selama 4tahun sering membayangi.
apalagi kalo dengerin lagu galau gitu, dahla dahla runtuh pertahanan.
I end up by sitting and listening to the music, flashback bout the memories we'd spent, and cry...............
I miss you.
I miss you, Ro.





We’re a picture

In my mind
When I want to find you
I just close my eyes
You’ll never be that far from me
So don’t say goodbye 'cause
You’ll never be that far from me
I’m telling myself

I… I will remember you
And all of the things that we’ve gone through
There is so much I can say
The words get in the way
So were not together
I will remember… you


I heard your voice, like finally.
even you sound so not interest with me, so ignorant, but,
I felt so relieve.
lega rasanya setelah mendengar suara kamu.
it's been two months without your voice, your text, your presence.
it's been two months without you.
setelah kamu yang hapus aku dari berbagai social media,
bahkan ngeblog email aku karena aku ngirim email (wkwkwk),
I can't hide myself that I'm so happy! :)
sometimes I'm wondering,
apakah aku begini hanya sesaat atau gimana?
dan mungkin bisa dibilang aku lagi menikmati saat-saat mengenang kamu,  ngangenin kamu, ngeliatin foto kita dulu, ngebaca screen capture chat kita, ngebaca blog aku yang ceritain tentang kamu dulu dan nangisin kenangan kita yang sekarang tinggal kenangan...
I still can't accept the truth that...
we're over :')

after all the sacrificed I did, after all the fights we tried to deal, after the tolerate about our incompatibility, after the ups and downs, after the laughs and tears, after finally you're accepted by my family, after planning bout our future.
and after we finished the exams, finally we ended it.
:)


sebenarnya kalo bisa dibilang, kita ga bisa berbuat apa apa lagi untuk hubungan ini.
kalo dilanjutkan mungkin hasilnya lagi sama aja.
ga bakalan berpengaruh apa apa kalo diulang lagi.
kalopun kita baikan, mungkin hanya awalnya.
hal mengganjal yang bikin ini semua berakhir ga bakalan bisa dihilangkan gitu aja.
setidaknya untuk saat ini.
apa kita bisa bertemu lagi di masa mendatang?
mungkinkah kita bersatu lagi?
mengulang dan memperbaiki hal yang udah berantakan ini?
mungkin aku memang merasa kita sebenernya ga cocok dan ga bisa dipaksakan cocok,
terlalu memaksakan hubungan kita yang 4 tahun yang terasa satu arah itu,
tapi entah kenapa aku menikmatinya. ketika itu.
dan menyadari semuanya hanya satu pihak ketika semua masalah itu bermunculan dan akhirnya boom!
tapi entahlah, aku sendiri ga paham sama diriku yang rasanya masih ga rela.
masih belum siap dan masih merasa kamu milikku.
ga rela kalo kamu menyukai perempuan lain.
ga rela....

I don't know should I say I'm expecting for it or not.
but the truth is,
I'm missing you right now.
I'm missing the midnight call, your poker face, your smile (yang sumpah jarang sekali), meluk kamu pas lagi di jalan, ketawa kamu yang irit itu.
I miss those things.
have you ever miss me?
even once?

No comments:

@way2themes